24. aug. 2009

Qworld

I never tried Qworld before simply because it was made by Perfect World, and since most games from Perfect World usually have A LOT in common and simply feel like a cheap rip off of lazy work and greedy people who want to take advantage of your wallet.

ElementClient 2009-08-05 15-46-21-31

Well because of this I had some expectations from the game, and I have seen the trailers both Ether Saga and Qworld had skills, or pets in the trailer which I knew very well came from Perfect World. So you should have seen the disappointment when I could not walk into the water, O yes forget shortcuts you would only get stuck if you tried walking over weird shaped landscape or water.
But what Qworld does have to offer is a change of scenery, I by mistake ended up taking a quest that threw me out on adventure for half an hour spending 5minute or so in each town some were plain, some were simply pretty.

ElementClient 2009-08-05 16-45-30-09

At first I thought the fact they had adorable pets in town as a great cuteness factor, but as the trip continued, I found out they had just been lazy because the exact same animal were in every town.
And then Sadly Qworld isn’t even on an American nor an Europe server yet so with them having so many servers and the huge time difference you might feel lonely till you get to higher levels.

ElementClient 2009-08-05 16-35-34-06

Fun thing was that their raccoons sounds like cats but else then that I didn’t quite enjoy the first 10 levels as a Rookie. And 10 levels doesn’t sound so bad now does it? Well it does if you end up using a decade killing one monster at a time, and you get quests to kill 20-30 of them.
Yes, my time in Qworld was more like a nightmare grindfest then enjoyable cuteness and just as I was only 1 level from my first job change I got hit by the huge truck of having to kill 50 monsters.

ElementClient 2009-08-05 16-58-29-40

But I’m not dumb, I can see the potential it may have: Pet system, Mount system, Production, Auto Walk, people are already level 100 so it has to be active at some point. But besides the hole it having a bit cuteness in it, I wouldn’t recommend anyone to play it.
If you don’t mind the grind, and you think it looks interesting I’ll rather point my finger toward Ether Saga then sticking with Qworld.

ElementClient 2009-08-05 16-43-42-42

After all, to me it almost feels that since Ether Saga came 2nd it’s kinda like the outcome of Qworlds failure as a game for at least Ether Saga has some more to offer.
I was going to wait til my job change before I added anything about Qworld, because god knows maybe it goes super easy as fast as you get a job and it becomes enjoying. But if you want to try it out: Go do it yourself.
What made me Like Qworld?
- Amazing skill Graphics
- Auto Walk
- Everyone gets a Pet
- Could transform into animals.
What made me Dislike Qworld?
- Hair change with equipment
- No Stat Points
- No Swimming
- Ugly map
- Asian Letters on Minimap
- Heavy grind from low level
- Boring quests

0 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar

 

©2009 Cute - MMORPGs | by TNB