24. aug. 2009

Dream Of Mirror Online

Dream Of Mirror Online was simple adorable from the start and out, I knew from the first sight of monsters that this game was something I would really enjoy. The monsters I first met were some cute fat pigs named PuPu and they got hatched out of eggs whenever they spawned something I haven’t seen before.
DOMO 2009-08-06 16-04-38-26
Since I had just been playing Qworld I felt the ease of DOMO, unlike that other game and other games I have been playing lately it had an easy low level grind and killing. In fact it was as easy as a walk in the park.
DOMO offers a lot of things I’d like to get into, like Flying, Pets, PvP and Crafting, Or even the simple Combo system that made grinding so much better but I won’t get to much detail into those things right now. And this way I might have an excuse to waste a working day playing DOMO just to write a post about pets and flying and other things to do in DOMO.
DOMO 2009-08-06 16-39-37-85
Each race of the DOMO world have their own back story, I decided for the Felin, a more sexy then cute looking person with cat ears and apparently we were mighty dragons once upon a time. I almost was tempted to make every other character simply to find out their story too. So, did I mention that DOMO is one of the few games that manages to smoothly have your typical MMO game play and throw in some main quest story videos? Yeah, isn’t that the best?
One of the reasons I decided to quit this game the last time I tried was the annoyingly huge first main city that wasn’t just messy but ugly too. But sadly back then I didn’t have the brain enough to figure out they had an AutoWalk system so I didn’t need to walk around getting lost every time I could simply click on the map where I wanted to go and sit back and relax.
DOMO 2009-08-07 02-30-24-25
But one thing that sure made DOMO interesting was the fact you could tame any monster and end up with a mini version of them to help you in battle. Of course this isn’t the pet system, the pet system is prettier and have an evolution feature and an mount feature.
The Destiny system is quite interesting, they have “destined relative, enemy and true love” It’s quite funny how you walk closer and closer to someone whose a true match to you and this red string of fate shows up connecting you two. And if your one for not turning game sounds off you’ll hear this heartbeat racing faster and faster as closer you get to the person.
It’s a pity that skills are weapon connected, considering how you can choose a main job and then a 2nd job. I’d so love being a super damage mage and then having heals to back me up instead I want damage on top of damage. Super fun trust me.
What made me Like DOMO?
- Auto Walk
- A lot of graphic change option
- Can remove black lines
- Background Story
- Tame any monster
- A lot to choose from in jobs (14 jobs available)
- “Destiny” System
- Repeatable music
- Can choose 2nd jobs
- Chests around the world which may give you alchemy recipes
What made me Dislike DOMO?
- Bad Maps
- Equipped items still take inventory space

1 Comments:

Pai sa...

I know you don't do this blog anymore, but I wanted to thank you for these reviews. I've got a lot of new games to try out now!

I'm new to F2Ps, so this blog was really helpful. =)

Legg inn en kommentar

 

©2009 Cute - MMORPGs | by TNB