24. aug. 2009

Florensia

Florensia is one of those games that’s not really cute, but still has those few cute sides by it. I actually was really nervous whetever or not I should post about it but honestly I think it has the cute sides to attract most girls.
FlorensiaEn 2009-07-31 06-01-26-90
So what makes me think it’s so cute? It has some really cute characters, and some less cute. But it still have that half normal half chibi looks that end up attracting both parts.
The fact they have super huge hand is kind of funny, but some consider that as cute.
FlorensiaEn 2009-07-31 10-09-44-82

Florensia has the bright and wonderful graphics, it has the adorable monsters and even thought they use fancy names such as nobles it still have the typical classes: But they have something special. They have Boats, you can build and customize your own boat and set out to sea with it. Kill monsters or other boats out there.
That is probably the one thing that turns off typical MMOers, but I find it quite fun. Even if you dislike it it’s not something you have to do, because your land character and your boat have different levels and skills. Thus if you get your character up to level 40, your boat will still be level 1.
FlorensiaEn 2009-07-31 13-49-44-62

The artwork of Florensia should easily hit the wallpapers, but a lot of the icons in game are dull, boring and looks like it belongs in a different century. But I guess it fits the theme, after all theres pirate ships and big ass dresses. It feels like your in a different time, not just a different world.
I actually choose an Noble because I thought they were cutest, and as my love for Magic won and I ended up walking around with my hand raised and a light hovering over it which honestly looked gay: It was still cool, and rather great looking that you could choose between typical mage skills, and using a long thin fencing sword with some magic skills attached to it and I’m sure the other classes too have more then one skill tree to choose from.
FlorensiaEn 2009-07-31 14-22-37-17
What made me Like this game?
- Fast recovery
- Cute monsters
- Tons of drops
- Amazing graphics
- Unique ship system
- Original Skill Icons

What made me Dislike this game?
- To much conversation for each quest.
- Takes time to learn
- Some icons are ugly (Like equipment)
- No jumping
- Quests don’t give as much EXP


0 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar

 

©2009 Cute - MMORPGs | by TNB