24. aug. 2009

Cloud Nine

2
I don’t quite know if it’s my new kittens or something else but I just went through the most confusing 5minute phase of my entire life with a game.
I read about it and it sounded like a typical MMORPG, I signed up and suddenly they made me choose a class and I could talk to NPC’s in the browser and I just had a HUUUGE question mark on my face whetever or not this was a browser game or not.
1248816043_32808188
Two minutes in the forum and I found out some news I got really eager to learn. Cloud Nine is the remake of Holic, it’s named Holic2 in Korean, and Lunatia in Japanese. Either way it’s the upcoming new version of Holic, but it’s said to be very different from the actual Holic they have just taken pieces of Holic and improved it into a hole new game!
Cloud Nine will have a lot of different game features and man it looks tasty.
- Monster Transformation System
Transform into monsters, get their stats and power!
- Pet System
A friend to help by your side.
- Craft System
Loot, Mining, Fishing, and Gathering.
They also going to get an collector system with Monster Cards, Guild Houses, PvP and on top of that their also showing off a new race called Matsuka which looks like a hybrid between a cat and a human (Neko for us Anime lovers)
img_feature03
img_feature04
But sadly, there is no set date for when closed beta will be coming, but I’m sure going to keep you guys posted. In the meanwhile you could always drop by their forum and take a look at their minigames or god knows what else they stirred up for the old loyal fans while they wait.

0 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar

 

©2009 Cute - MMORPGs | by TNB